Sibille Electrical Insulating Arc Flash Gloves Class 00 - Class 4
Unigloves is a trusted partner in workplace health and safety around the world, and we’ve been supporting businesses to protect hands for over 30 years. The Unigloves Sibille range includes our specialist Electrical Insulating Gloves and Arc Flash versions as well as a range of ancillary products such as a leather over glove, portable inflator, under gloves, protective bag, storage case and more (link to ancillary sales sheet). Designed to provide you with the highest quality safety gloves for your electrical applications our Sibille GCA Electrical Safety Gloves have been developed to provide your workers’ hands with protection against dielectric, mechanical and arc flash hazards whilst being comfortable to wear and offers excellent grip.
Sibille GCA user benefits:
- 3-in-1 electrical insulating, arc flash and grip gloves
- Class 00 (36cm); 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 (41cm)
- Unique rubber compound formulation
- 2 colour system
- Comes with Sibille Fingerless Cotton Under Gloves
- Available in size 6 - 12 (class 00 and class 0)
- Available in size 7 - 12 (class 1 and class 2)
- Available in size 8 - 12 (class 3 and class 4)
- Resistant to oils
- Tested to EN 60903 and IEC 60903
- IEC 61482-1-2; Class 2 (0.5s - 7kA)
||voltage (V) / AC
||voltage (V) / AC
This Unigloves Sibille product has been developed using the latest technology and designed for use with electrical equipment and protects against electrical and arc flash hazards.
Formulated with comfort and safety in mind, the Unigloves Sibille range means your workplace need never compromise, ensuring the highest level of protection for your workers.
The Unigloves Sibille range 3-in-1 GCA Electrical Safety Gloves safeguard against electrical hazards ranging from 500 Volts (Class 00) to 36,000 Volts (Class 4) along with arc flash protection. These rubber insulating gloves come complete with a set of Sibille Fingerless Cotton Under Gloves for improved comfort and do not require the use of an over glove.
The unique latex composite formulation and ergonomic shape of these gloves afford them excellent grip whilst making them extremely flexible.
The 2-colour system of our Sibille GCA arc flash gloves makes it easy to detect wear and tear (with red on the outside of the gloves and black on the inside) to ensure gloves can be replaced immediately when damaged.
Available in a range of sizes to suit all users (size 6 available in Class 00 and Class 0 only, Class 3 and 4 available in sizes 8 – 12 only), our arc flash gloves are versatile, flexible, and incredibly comfortable. We recommend regular replacement of the cotton under gloves for improved hygiene and ongoing comfort.Sectors and applications
Available in Class 00 to Class 4, the Unigloves Sibille range Sibille GCA Electrical Safety Gloves offer protection against dielectric and arc flash hazards whilst being extremely comfortable, flexible, and ergonomic.
Unigloves Sibille GCA electrical safety gloves are ideally suited to the following sectors:
- Rail Working with electrically powered equipment: When working with, on, or in close proximity to electrically powered equipment.
- Automotive maintenance: The Unigloves Sibille range Insulating Glove range is the product of choice for electric vehicle (EV) maintenance. The products are dextrous and flexible to assist with repair and maintenance of DC systems used on EVs. These rubber insulating gloves will keep hands safe against electric hazards whilst being flexible enough to allow for the necessary dexterity required to perform maintenance tasks.
- Ground working: When undertaking ground working applications, especially where there is a danger of electrical feeds. Versatile, robust, and highly protective, Unigloves Sibille GCA Electrical Insulating Arc Flash Gloves protect your workers against threats of electrical hazards and are the perfect addition to your workplace safety protocols.