- 10 pairs of Unigloves Nitrex 241ND Cut Resistant Gloves with sandy nitrile palm coating, ultra lightweight liner and NitreGuard technology, in grey/black
- Unigloves Nitrex 241ND cut resistant gloves allow for unimpeded dexterity and protection from high cut risk tasks; an everyday solution for enhanced safety in the workplace across multiple sectors
- These gloves are designed for a wide range of protection from cuts, tears, punctures and abrasions; a suitable solution to a variety of potential workplace hazards, to ensure comfort and safety
- For everything from auto repairs to glass handling, the Unigloves Nitrex 241ND gloves provide flexibility and dexterity as well as reliable protection against a variety of sharp workplace hazards
- Featuring a seamless ultra-lightweight nylon and spandex liner with HPPE, encapsulated glass fibre and a steel core, plus NitreGuard and NitreGrip technology, for a comfortable and durable glove
Nitrex 241ND Cut Resistant GlovesHere at Unigloves, we’re committed to bringing you the latest in safety glove technology to ensure your workers against the hazards posed in the workplace. Our Nitrex by Unigloves range is our most advanced range to date and features a number of new technologies. Developed to be extremely versatile, hard-wearing, and providing excellent value for money, this advanced collection of safety gloves will stand up to the challenges your workplace can pose.
Nitrex 241ND Cut Resistant Gloves are an ultra-lightweight work glove featuring excellent cut protection, outstanding grip, and ongoing comfort and performance in even the most challenging conditions.
• Featuring Unigloves NitreGuard™ Technology
Nitrex 241ND user benefits:
• Featuring Unigloves NitreGrip™ Technology
• 18 gauge seamless nylon/Spandex® liner with HPPE, encapsulated glass fibre and a steel core
• Cut resistant level D (equivalent to level 5)
• Sandy nitrile palm coating
• Excellent abrasion and tear properties
• Reinforced thumb crotch
• Elasticated knitted wrist
• Tested to EN388 and EN ISO 21420
The Nitrex by Unigloves range is our new reusable safety glove collection. Offering our customers a variety of highly protective and versatile safety solutions, these gloves will stand up against the hazards your workplace can pose. Hard-wearing, and providing excellent value for money, the Nitrex range features some of our most advanced technologies to date.
Our Nitrex 241ND Cut Resistant Gloves feature both our Unigloves NitreGuard Technology and Unigloves NitreGrip Technology for a superior safety glove with high performing protection.
The advanced Unigloves NitreGuard Technology are gloves designed for applications with a high cut risk. The technology affords these gloves a rating of between cut level D and F in a straight blade cut test as standardised by EN388: 2016. Nitrex 241ND gloves achieved equivalent to level 5 cut resistance (cut level D) in testing and can resist ≥15N & Further enhancing the abrasion protection properties of Nitrex 241ND work gloves is our Unigloves NitreGrip Technology. The sandy nitrile palm coating, which is resistant to oils and grease, acts as a physical barrier for the hands and affords these gloves maximum abrasion, tear protection and exceptional grip in dry, wet and oily environments. Reducing the need for a firm grip, these gloves reduce fatigue and ensure material handling capabilities aren’t compromised in challenging environments. Meanwhile, Nitrex 241ND’s reinforced thumb crotch provides added protection against abrasive materials and helps to extend the life of the glove. The elasticated wrist featured on these ultra light weight gloves with grip means a secure fit, helping to keep hands free from dust ingress.
Sectors and applications
Nitrex 241ND level D (equivalent to cut 5) work gloves are an ideal safety glove solution with a wide variety of applications. Featuring both our Unigloves NitreGuard Technology and Unigloves NitreGrip Technology, these gloves provide outstanding protection against cuts, tears, and abrasions whilst ensuring maximum grip in dry, wet, and even oily conditions. With fantastic dexterity and flexibility, the ultra-lightweight liner also means ongoing comfort, breathability, and reduced hand fatigue even after long hours of use.
Unigloves Nitrex 241ND cut level D work gloves are ideally suited to the following sectors:
• Glass handling
• Local authority
• Railway maintenance
Some of the applications these ultra-lightweight work gloves with grip are suited to include:
Packing and product inspection: Dexterity and flexibility are major factors to consider when selecting a safety glove for packaging and product inspection applications. Not only do the Nitrex 241ND work gloves protect hands against cuts, tears, and abrasions, but they also offer great dexterity for those more precise handling tasks.
Bottle handling: For filling and packing of bottles and the operation of bottling machinery, a glove with outstanding grip is a critical piece of safety equipment. Our Nitrex 241ND Cut Resistant Gloves will safeguard hands against the risks posed by bottles and bottling machinery whilst ensuring maximum grip in dry, wet, or oily conditions.
Joinery: Joinery tasks can involve contact with a variety of hazards, including cuts, tears, and abrasions from sharp or abrasive materials. Ensure your workers’ hands against these risks without compromising on performance with our Nitrex 241ND. Featuring our advanced NitreGuard and NitreGrip technologies, these gloves offer superior protection and maximum grip in dry, wet, or oily conditions.
Waste handling: Never compromise your workers’ safety or performance by selecting a superior reusable safety glove. For the variety of risks associated with waste handling, there’s no beating Nitrex 241ND cut resistant work gloves. Highly protective against cuts, tears, and abrasions and featuring exceptional grip in dry, wet, and oily environments, the Nitrex 241ND is the ultimate safety glove.
The applications for our Nitrex 241ND cut level 5 gloves are almost endless. From material handling to waste handling, joinery, recycling short line, product inspection, and more, these gloves are unlike your typical safety glove. Providing long-lasting protection, excellent value, and unrivalled protection against the risks your workplace poses, Unigloves Nitrex 241ND is your ideal safety solution.