- 10 pairs of Unigloves Nitrex 250 General Handling Gloves with nitrile palm coating, approved for use in food areas except with acidic foods, in grey/black
- Unigloves Nitrex 250 general handling gloves allow for unimpeded dexterity and abrasion resistance; an everyday solution for enhanced safety across multiple sectors
- Designed for a wide range of general handling applications, these gloves are a suitable solution to a variety of potential workplace hazards, helping to ensure workers' comfort and safety
- For everything from bricklaying to decorating, the Unigloves Nitrex 250 gloves provide flexibility and reliable hand protection against a range of hazards, in some of the toughest working conditions
- The Nitrile palm coating is resistant to oil, which adds extra grip, plus the medium weight and close-fitting design offer a high level of dexterity and comfort during various tasks
Nitrex 250 / 250FC General Handling Gloves
Injuries to the hands and wrists are some of the most commonly experienced in workplaces throughout the UK and Europe, and it's little wonder: The hands are the most likely part of the body to come into contact with workplace hazards. At Unigloves, we know only too well the difficulty that workplace hand injuries can pose to your business. That's why we've spent over 30 years developing our growing safety product range. Providing our customers with the highest quality in personal protective solutions is our mission, and we've dedicated our business to protecting the safety of your workers.
The Nitrex range by Unigloves has been developed after years of research. It incorporates the latest technology and most premium materials to bring you a range of safety glove solutions for even the most challenging of workplace conditions. With Nitrex General Handling Gloves by Unigloves, you can help to ensure not only the safety of your workers but protect against losses to productivity and performance.
Combining nitrile's inherent protective properties with our advanced manufacturing processes, the Nitrex 250 / 250FC nitrile coated gloves are an indispensable component of your workplace's PPE solution.
Nitrex 250 / 250FC General Handling Gloves user benefits:
• Available in both nitrile palm coated (Nitrex 250) and fully coated (Nitrex 250FC) options
• Offering a high level of dexterity and comfort
• Food approved, except with acidic foods
• Medium weight, close-fitting design
• Nitrile coating for superior protection
• Nitrile coating is resistant to oil for extra grip
• Highly abrasion resistant
• Tested to European standards EN388 and EN ISO 21420
Available in both palm coated and fully coated varieties, the Nitrex 250 and 250 FC General Handling Gloves – a part of our Nitrex by Unigloves range – offer excellent hand protection against a range of hazards, and in some of the toughest working conditions. The nitrile palm coating of our Nitrex 250 gloves offer excellent palm protection and breathability, whilst our Nitrile 250FC - our fully nitrile coated work gloves - offer maximum protection for the full hand. Creating a tough barrier, the nitrile coating provides excellent abrasion protection, puncture resistance and optimal grip in dry or damp conditions.
The medium weight polyester lining of these reusable gloves makes them a comfortable and close-fitting glove for all general handling tasks, whilst their construction means never compromising on the safety of workers.
Sectors and applications
The world has come to know and trust the Unigloves brand for being one of the safest, most reliable, and most value-for-money providers for all your safety glove needs. With the introduction of our new reusable Nitrex gloves range, Unigloves now offers your workplace an even greater variety of hard-wearing personal work glove solutions. Able to stand up to even the most challenging of workplace conditions, The Nitrex by Unigloves range combines the latest advancements in safety glove technology with premium materials, to bring you this high-quality, cutting-edge, reusable hand protection range.
Unigloves Nitrex 250 / 250FC nitrile coated gloves are particularly suited to the following sectors:
• Engineering and Manufacturing
• Transport and Logistics
• General Maintenance
• Light Engineering
Some of the applications these hard-wearing, abrasion-resistant gloves are ideally suited to include:
Bricklaying: Working with bricks can be hard work for the hands, yet these tough conditions are no match for the Nitrex 250 / 250FC General Handling Gloves. These nitrile coated gloves provide an excellent barrier against tears, punctures and abrasions, keeping your workers' hands safe even in damp, wet, or oily conditions.
Decorating: For all your decorating, painting, and furnishing work, you'll need a general handling glove with good abrasion and tear resistance, as well as a grip that isn't compromised in damp conditions. Our Nitrex 250 palm coated and Nitrex 250FC fully coated nitrile gloves are your perfect solution.
Plastering: Plastering work can present some low-level hazards that take their toll on the hands after hard hours at work. Keep your workers' hands protected against the scraping, scratching, and grazing that plastering can cause with the Nitrex 250 / 250 FC nitrile coated gloves. Offering excellent abrasion and tear resistance, and good grip even in damp conditions, there's no better general handling glove for the job.
Plumbing: Plumbing work presents a unique set of challenges when it comes to protecting hands whilst maintaining grip. In damp and greasy conditions, many gloves fail to maintain grip and make the job of handling pipes, valves, fittings, and small parts almost impossible. Our 250 / 250FC nitrile coated gloves will not only maintain grip in damp and oily conditions but protect the hands against abrasions. These tear-resistant gloves are also robust and long-lasting, making them an excellent value-for-money solution for the plumbing sector.
From warehouse work to automotive assembly, component handling, and even close precision work, there's no beating the all-rounder Nitrex 250 / 250FC nitrile coated gloves. Choose from our palm coated or fully coated nitrile gloves and offer your workers the ultimate in abrasion protection, tear resistance, and light weight comfort for all their workplace duties. Providing excellent levels of dexterity and comfort, our Nitrex 250 / 250FC General Handling Gloves are an ideal everyday work glove solution for your workplace.