- 10 pairs of Unigloves Nitrex 440 Cotton Lined Chemical Resistant Gloves with textured latex for enhanced grip, in blue
- Unigloves Nitrex 440 chemical resistant gloves offer protection against various chemicals and acids, helping to ensure workers' comfort and safety across many sectors
- At 30 cm long, these chemical resistant gauntlet gloves will protect the hands, wrists and lower arms; featuring a textured latex palm for enhanced grip, for anything from car washing to concreting
- Designed for protection against an array of chemicals with heat resistance up to 250°C, these gloves protect you from daily hazards including jet washing; featuring a latex construction.
- A strong and absorbent cotton liner combined with a comfortable ergonomic design, make the Unigloves Nitrex 440 gloves a fitting choice for reliable protection at work
Nitrex 440 Chemical Resistant Gloves
When multiple safety risks are present in your workplace, only a versatile, multi-purpose safety glove will do. Here at Unigloves, we’ve spent over 30 years developing and manufacturing the highest quality safety gloves for workplaces throughout Europe and the UK. Utilising the latest in technology, high-quality materials, and our manufacturing processes, we bring to you a wide variety of protective work gloves to keep your workers safe from a huge range of potential hazards.
Our Nitrex by Unigloves range is the latest in Unigloves’ renowned safety gloves products and features a variety of versatile, highly protective, reusable gloves. From general handling gloves to chemical protection, thermally insulating, cut resistant, and electrically insulating gloves, our Nitrex range has the ideal safety glove solution for your workplace, no matter the hazards it poses.
Nitrex 440 Chemical Resistant Gloves are one of our most heavy-duty and versatile reusable gloves, featuring both chemical resistant and heat resistant properties. Able to withstand high temperatures and stand up well against a range of chemicals, these gloves are your new go-to in hand protection for a variety of applications.
Nitrex 440 Chemical Resistant Gloves User Benefits
• Contact heat resistance up to 250°C
• Heavy-duty chemical resistant gloves
• Durable and absorbent cut and sewn liner
• Long length 30cm gauntlet glove
• Comfortable and ergonomic fit
• Textured latex for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
• Approved for use in food handling and processing
• Certified to European standards EN388, EN420, EN374-1, EN374-2, EN374-4, EN374-5, EN407
Nitrex 440 Chemical Resistant Gloves are a versatile reusable safety glove product from the Unigloves range. The latex construction of these durable, heavy weight gloves provides the best overall dry grip of any coating. With the addition of our slip-resistant roughened palm, our Nitrex 440 latex rubber glove ensures a fantastic grip is maintained even in the wet. Latex also has the benefit of providing excellent inherent durability and strength and is able to withstand high temperatures.
Resistant to a range of chemicals and acids and resistant against temperatures of up to 250°C, these gloves will protect hands against even the harshest conditions. Our Nitrex 440 heavy-duty chemical resistant gloves feature a cut and sewn lining that absorbs perspiration to keep hands dry, assisting in reducing fatigue and irritation of the hands. With an ergonomic fit, these gloves are designed to be incredibly comfortable, even after long hours of use.
The 30cm gauntlet glove design provides extra protection for the wrists and lower arms. Approved for use with food, these are some of the most versatile heavy-duty gloves available.
Sectors and applications
For many a workplace, the variety of hazards involved can make selecting the appropriate safety glove a challenge. That’s why we’ve introduced our Nitrex 440 Chemical Resistant Gloves. Featuring heavy-duty latex construction for excellent grip and protection against a range of chemicals and acids, these gloves are also able to withstand high temperatures.
Great care has been taken to ensure that these hard-wearing work gloves provide not only superior protection, but that they remain comfortable to wear for extended hours. A truly heavy-duty work glove, the Nitrex 440 ChemicalResistant Gloves are the workhorse your workplace needs.
Unigloves Nitrex 440 chemical resistant gloves are particularly suited to the following applications:
• Construction and groundwork
• Food processing and handling, except with acidic foods
• Waste management
• Local authority work
Some of the applications these chemical resistant rubber gloves are particularly suited to include:
Construction: Used when mixing cement, our Nitrex 440 heavy-duty chemical resistant gloves will protect against irritation to skin and damage from chemical burns.
Handling of foods: Approved for use with foods, Unigloves Nitrex 440 heavy-duty chemical resistant gloves are safe for all your food handling and processing applications. Resistant to a range of chemicals and acids and offering protection for hands against extreme environmental temperatures, these gloves are an ideal solution for food handling applications involving chemical and thermal risks.
Cleaning tasks: No matter the chemicals used; all cleaning tasks present a risk to hands. Our Nitrex 440 heavy-duty gloves feature heavy weight latex construction, resistant to a variety of chemicals and acids, and provide protection for not only the hands, but also the wrists and lower arms. With the added benefit of heat protection and excellent grip, these are the best cotton lined rubber gloves for all of your cleaning applications.
The Nitrex 440 Chemical Resistant Gloves are an excellent heavy-duty safety glove solution. Not only are they highly protective against a variety of hazards, but they are specially designed to be comfortable and reduce fatigue, even after long hours of use. Whether it’s chemical handling, construction, light maintenance tasks, industrial cleaning, these heavy-duty gloves are incredibly versatile and an excellent addition to your everyday safety equipment.